StatCounter

2023年10月8日 星期日

The Pulasan

It is the season of the fruits for me to take them down from the tree. Unluckily a short me simply can complete the mission halfway as I cannot achieve the fruits at the higher part. But even so, those cut down Pulasans are still considered as too plentiful for me. My Malay neighbour once told me she liked the flavour of sweetness. She bought the tinned condensed milks in the volume of big cartons, which one carton contains one or two dozens of tins inside. I replied to her "Be aware of the ants coming into your house." I like sweetness too, but always prefer real food such as honey, red dates, sugar cane etc. I believe that one may definitely differentiate the natural sweetness from the artificial one if s/he has a clean tongue, and will prefer the earlier. The Pulasans' inner seeds have an almond-like flavour. So just bite and grind them. To be honest, one or two is enough. You will feel bored at the third cracking - as same as the reaction of certain people to the almond.



沒有留言:

張貼留言