StatCounter

2023年10月27日 星期五

The Calamansi (Limau Kasturi)

These are two very healthy and tough Calamansi (Limau Kasturi) plants, proved by their strong stems and lush green leaves. One is unseen due to the capturing angle. 

I started to take Calamansi juice everyday to increase the intake of Vitamin C since the past man-made pandemic period. More exactly, I cut Calamansi fruit into four portions and put them into my water bottle. Honestly, compared to the plain water, this superb sweet and sour taste also motivates me to drink more water. I have done this till now and I am fine. There are no any side effects that occurred after natural Vitamin C overdose. 

I ate the seed together with the water as the seed will become softer to bite, much better compared to the Pulasan seed indeed. One day, I thought, "This is a seed. Why not plant it? Then I can have the fruit everyday, instead of buying the chemical fertilized grown fruit from the wholesale market." This idea fastened my falling speed into the rabbit hole of planting. 

Long story short, these two plants were born during that time. They were the survivors from the seeds planted in a pot. When I moved into my own place, I transferred them into a thick packaging bag for temporary handling, and was looking for a good location to make sure they will have a nice ground to develop. However, I was busy then and unable to enhance the constructor-destroyed soil quality. The worst thing is they were near to death when I left them for months. I put them under the sun but it was seldom raining during that time. When I was back there and saw their look, I decided to bring them along wherever I went. So they keep staying in the packaging beg till today. The touching point is that they start to grow more and more leaves after I keep watering them at least once a day. 

The temporary handling always becomes the permanent treatment for passive and reactive people - Am I one of them?

沒有留言:

張貼留言