StatCounter

2023年10月14日 星期六

Chili and papaya (Rojak Chiya)

At the first sight, I may say the chili is small and the papaya is big. At the next second, I could say the chili should be spicy and the papaya should be sweet. As the third description, I would say usually people don't eat the chili directly but have the papaya directly as a fruit. All these are based on my experience and preference. I can talk about the colour and the smell too. If I skip these, that means I care less about (or even ignore) these aspects. But no matter how, I like both of them because of their natural spicy and sweet flavours - but of course I never mix them together - however this is a new idea to develop although I can't imagine what would they turn to!

- Oh, they are ingredients of the Rujak Terasi Lombok, Indonesia - So I will try to make Rojak Chiya then! 

沒有留言:

張貼留言