StatCounter

2023年11月8日 星期三

The Melur (07 Nov 2023)

This afternoon when I was driving out from the TMPoint office gate, I found there were some small white flower plants that had normally been planted at the main road safety islands. The white flowers just looked fine, being an exquisite creature in nature, although they were pretty small. But I never have an opportunity to get it, as it would be dangerous to go down from the car on the main road to go to the safety islands, and also due to the belonging issue - it was not an issue for me to ask for a flower plant branch from a stranger, but should I call the municipal council for a permission to get a roadside white flower plant branch? Well, actually I may try it out, although I can imagine most of the people will say this is a weird action. 

Anyway, the main point was I found it was the one in a million chance of having it! So I did a reverse and embraced the guard's curious eyesight. I told him the reason and he was happy to lend me a knife to cut it. Of course I would never forget to ask for the plant's name. He said they were planted by the cleaners so he was not very sure about it, but most probably they were "melur" or "kemboja" as the flowers were fragrant. 

When I restarted the car engine and really wanted to thank him again, unluckily he had left the guard house. However I will always remember this branch came from the TMPoint office. In the case I lose memory, I think I will be able to check it back here. By the way, after a simple check, I think it is a melur, not a kemboja.

I am really happy for such small things - happy to have a melur branch, happy to know its name, happy to meet a guard who was willing to share, happy to have a chance for hoping its growth, happy to imagine the flowering scenario!


沒有留言:

張貼留言