StatCounter

2023年11月16日 星期四

A soul in the cold morning

This morning is like a morning in the winter. The coldness woke me up and reminded me of the Taiwan universities hostels that do not have a heater system.

Although I was born in a month that was supposed to be snowing, both my physical default and personalization settings prefer a warm environment. I like the sunshine, I like the lights, I like the warmth. I can do anything under the sun but just sit still in the snow. The coldness is an invisible jail that separates me from the world.

In a silent cold morning, that merely like there is no others in this world, I am wondering how my soul will leave here. Nobody will know this happens because no one is around. (Does the falling of a big tree in the unknown forest create a sound?) Will I be absolutely free to fly away to meet the one I want to meet? Will the person be afraid to see me as a ghost? If I say, "I am not a ghost, but the soul of HSW", will the person believe in me? Trust is not easy to gain and to give. Most people need many many years to build up their trust in others. It is a very big honour if someone known for a short period trusts in you. Same with the vice verse. Certain people may bring you a feeling of comfort and you just feel trust in him/her for everything. The time length of knowing each other is not a determining key factor here. However, in most of the situations, people doubt first.

The body is the house of a soul. Humans leave their houses to work in the daytime. Why not if the souls leave their bodies in daytime too, and later come back in the evening? They will find their soulmates easier then, by surpassing the restriction and interpretation of physical outlook. But people say too, "You will not treasure the things that come easily."

People say this, people say that, people say endlessly. But what you think is the most essential. I don't know why but the drops flow from my eyes. (Does the falling of a big drop in an unknown situation create a sound?)

沒有留言:

張貼留言