StatCounter

2008年9月28日 星期日

On time report at Kathmandu(II)

Now's 9.48pm at Thamel,Kathmandu.
I'm back to the hotel.
The flight had been delayed this morning,from 7.30am to 8.55am to 10.30am.After 5 hours,arrived at Tribhuvan International Airport at Kathmandu at 1.30pm local time.
I couldn't find my luggage when every team member already took their one,and even after the belt had delivered all the luggages frm RA416 to passengers.It means my luggage maybe lost,stilll in KLIA, or had been travel to another place.What else can I do,except tried to find it around?
Had made report,and will call the airport again tomorrow 10am.Said maybe there're too many luggages in the flight and they sent my luggage to another flight and it had caused my luggage didn't arrived on time.Anyway,it's good too,as my new bought luggage has the chance to travel to more places.Maybe it's in India,Bhutan,Bangladesh or Thailand right now.
It was hot and windy.Arrived at the hotel after half an hour journey by van.Went to take plenty dinner.The serving for one person here is actually too much for us.We can't finish the foods.
The shops around sell the traditional colourful clothes.Unluckily I still can't find a suitable small one for me.Well,the shops are going to close around 9pm.It's so early.The environment here's like China in 1970'.Don't ask me how I know the situation of China in 1970'.It's just an impression and feeling.
Like the buildings here as they're made by bricks mostly.
And foods also.I can find vegetarian foods very easily.
Well,Good Impression,although I still don't know where's my luggage.

2008.09.27.06.10.11@ Kathmandu

10 則留言:

  1. Good luck with your luggage! You can actually claim for compensation for all the inconveniences it had casued to you - please do so.

    Other than that, please take good care and have lots of fun!

    回覆刪除
  2. hey, does your insurance cover the lost of luggage? or else like what sf said, just can claim for compensation from the airline.

    but maybe thats good for you also, as your luggage is a bit too heavy. if you really cant get your luggage back, your burden is lesser. haha

    all the best and take good care.

    回覆刪除
  3. 晕,那行李找到了吗?现在?有带备一套衣物在身上吗。。。
    呃,顺其自然吧~
    一切顺利,开心

    回覆刪除
  4. 行李瞞著主人流浪去了。
    也許是到了蒙古草原上看成群的牛羊吧……
    遲一些就會回到您的身邊了。
    祝 一切順利

    ps
    您猜對了。
    月餅在偷笑。

    回覆刪除
  5. 偷笑是因为,形容得好,当初
    祝,行李早日归来
    否则那两个月饼。。。凶多吉少,我会很伤心的
    再祝,平安

    回覆刪除
  6. 哦,行李虽然不见了,
    你还满了乐观的。
    说的对,行李旅行去了。
    找到行李时,记得聆听行李的话。
    take care

    回覆刪除
  7. 既来之,则安之。。
    hope your luggage will be back in your arms.
    in the mean time, you have more time to do shopping...
    don't worry so much
    enjoy your holiday..

    回覆刪除
  8. Too pity to have your luggage delay... I am imaging you end up shop around in Thamel for your following days trekking journey.
    Good luck!

    回覆刪除