StatCounter

2024年10月1日 星期二

Jesus × Martha

When I first time heard of Martha from Sis J, what came to my mind were Jesus never took care of family in a down-to-earth way, and Martha presented Eldest Daughter's Syndrome. 

If you take care of family, you care about family members' health. If you care about their health, you know the importance of keep house clean. If you know the importance of house cleanness, you take effort to maintain or even improve it. 

Since I knew EDS during my days in Taiwan, I started to observe and understand more on the EDs. There's no exemption found. EDs have typical presentation. They are either the best child or the worst kid in the family, either bring the proudness or shameness for the family - from the parents' perspective.

To be free and have a peaceful happy life, Jesus needs to understand family politics and have healthy practices, and Martha needs to forget she is an eldest daughter. 

The leaking tissue fluid and painful feeling are the alerts for a pursuing of balance life. Good rest. Tomorrow will be better for us. I need to believe so. 

沒有留言:

張貼留言