StatCounter

2024年9月30日 星期一

Grow real ripen satisfying

The rose plants keep growing in the sun and rain. 


Online official resources stated that a rain lily flower has six petals. These three rain lily flowers show me their six, eight and ten petals separately. I trust what happened in the real world. 

Three ripened guavas. 

Cook once eat thrice for a day of working and guarding. It is delicious and satisfying. 

This morning I wake up with a memory of a dream themed betrayal. The incident happened at a place that I visited quite frequently in a past time. I was shocked with what happened but soon understood that - yes, never forget that human have certain common weakness. 

Be courageous and proactive to take correct action is challenging. A good rest is essential for a good decision. 

沒有留言:

張貼留言