StatCounter

2024年8月21日 星期三

The fifth rose bud, HPV & Mpox

This is the fifth rose bud on the same plant. I have never seen so many buds occur on it at the same time. But I know the reason. It is because I water it and make sure it gets enough sunshine every day, besides clearing the dried dead branches and pulling the grass in the pot.

It is difficult to snap a clear picture of this fifth bud from my previously chosen bigger angle. After many tries, I still failed to get a good one. Then I change to this near angle, the bud becomes so clear instantly on the screen. The composition is also nice.

Be proactive to try and work out for the ideal result.

| | |

Earlier, they asked all girls to go for the HPV vaccine due to some women getting cervical cancer. Now, they might be asking all young people to go for the JYNNEOS vaccine due to some men getting Mpox.

What is the common reason for getting cervical cancer and Mpox? Having a complicated personal life - Are you at risk?

Yet those without consent post-vax victims have been silent by the mainstream media.

沒有留言:

張貼留言