StatCounter

2023年12月12日 星期二

Incomplete Rainbow (9 Dec 2023)

After passing my car key to the mechanic, I got in the centre supervisor's car to go back to my home that was 39 km away. As intuition demonstrated its power, I looked up at the sky and saw the rainbow! Was I onboard Noah's Ark?! Well, I knew the order was reversed - But it could be too, as I just survived from a rear-end shunt during my way to meet Him!
It was not mine.

A glance of the incomplete rainbow.

That was strange enough as it was not raining earlier at all. Later, the sky also showed its beauty at its best too during the whole way back.



It was the second road accident encountered within a year. Luckily both of the counterparts were willing to bear their responsibilities. Yet the better one was I was calm enough to recover emotionally thus had been able to sense the good things around after the incidents.

I do not know what an incomplete rainbow means. Is it a symbol of "an incomplete identity for the relationship with Him"? If so, then that is still okay, because we should not rush, but should be calm for important things. The more important it is, the tougher the way is. Fine wine takes its time.

And God said, “This is the sign of the covenant I am making between me and you and every living creature with you, a covenant for all generations to come:
I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth.
Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds,
I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life.
Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth.” (Genesis 9:12-16)

沒有留言:

張貼留言