StatCounter

2024年10月6日 星期日

Sweet sleep

 

I was rushing for the online class this super heavy raining morning. Breakfast was always a necessary for me because no food no power. A vege dough drop soup was an ideal breakfast in a cold morning because it could warm me up. Due to the limited time, I didn't finish it. The leftover became a better one after cook again with some vermicelli. That's the lunch after class. 

A 15yo student told me that she felt it was so unfair to the girl who was actually sang for the Olympics opening ceremony 2008 but didn't given a chance to stand on the platform. Yes, it was really unfair. This is a world that sweet talk always defeated hard work. But I believe that He knows everything. The talented girl enjoyed a comparatively valuable life later. So no worries. 

Sweet is the sleep of a laborer, whether he eats little or much.

沒有留言:

張貼留言